* We provide support to individuals 60 and better in living healthy, vibrant, and
independent lives. We work with families and caregivers, in cooperation with local and regional agencies, community advisors, and volunteers and demonstrate through our work that those 60 and better have an important place in our community.
* In 2021, we served more than 19,000 takeaway / delivery meals (nearly double pre-pandemic demand), including 7,100 Meals on Wheels.
* We have adapted our core programming to meet evolving community needs during the pandemic.
To learn more about the impact of our funders and work in the community, please click on the below sections.
- Who we serve – Target Population
- Funding & Expenses – By Source & Program
- Program Evaluation – 2021 Consumer Survey Results
- Governance & Risk Management – Strategic Planning & Policies
- Letter from the Executive Director – 2021 Update
- Volunteers – About Our Volunteers